Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Follow me on Beautylish.com http://www.beautylish.com/profile/rcyxaz

and Follow me on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyShay161?feature=mhee

Sunday, July 15, 2012

How To Take Care Of Your Skin This Summer

For my first post I wanted to tell you guys about how to take care of your skin during the summer. Besides the summer heat maybe drying out your skin you also can get a sunburn and one other thing i worry about is getting Melenoma. I love being out in the sun but i do have a lot of freckels on my face that I need to protect.When going out in the sun I put on a good waterproof sunscreen, not just on my face but every where the sun hits me.
 For the dryness, I would recommend a good moisturizer. I personally dont like spending alot of money on makeup products but this is something you need to spend money on, especially if you have sensitive skin. Girls, if you have sensitive skin you know that it only takes one time of using a bad product or a product that just doesnt agree with our skin to break us out with acne or even a rash. Splurge on a good moistuizer its worth it in the end! :) Follow my link to Beautylish.com and ill post some reviews of good moisturizers. Thank You and Please Subscribe:)
-Keep It Beautiful Girls! Shayla<3

No comments:

Post a Comment