Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Follow me on Beautylish.com http://www.beautylish.com/profile/rcyxaz

and Follow me on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyShay161?feature=mhee

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Gel vs. Liquid: Which One Will Be Great For You:)

Hey Ladies,
I wanted to do this post about which eyeliner would be better for you, gel or liquid. I went through this without knowing anything to find which eyeliner would work better for me.
 So the first thing you need to look at is the shape of your eye. If your eyelash line touches the top of your eye lid when you blink its a better idea to use the liquid because when you put on the liquid eyeliner its just a thin layer and it drys good and stays on without smudging. A gel eyeliner is thick and will smudge really easily.
 The next thing you need to look at is what type of skin do you have. If you have oily skin a liquid eyeliner is better because but if you have normal skin gel eyeliner would work just great.
 Overall I perfer liquid over gel but sometimes when your doing an eyeshadow gel eyeliner on the top would look better than liqiud and when doing a smokey eye its easier to use a gel eyeliner to blend than liquid.
 I hope this helps:)
Visit my Youtube channel and watch my recent video please and subscribe:)
also visit my beautylish.com profile and I will review both a great liquid and gel eyeliner:)
Keep It Beautiful Girls:)

No comments:

Post a Comment