Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Follow me on Beautylish.com http://www.beautylish.com/profile/rcyxaz

and Follow me on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyShay161?feature=mhee

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hey Girls:)
 So I wanted to do this blog post about how to clean your peircings.  Im not talking right after you get them done, im talking about 1 month to 50 years later:)
 Im going to start of by telling you all of the piercings I have. I have a few in both my ears in different spots, then I have my nose, monroe (upper lip) and my tongue. About once a week  I take out all my piercings and clean them, because even know they do get a little clean when you shower, a lot of dirt and oil gets under them.
 I first start out by taking out all of  my piercings and putting them into a small bowl. Then inside the bowl i put warm water and rubbing alcohol to clean them of germs and all that gross stuff. While im letting that sit there I put sea salt and water into a cup and heat it up for about 30-45 seconds. Just enough to where its warm and will dissolve the salt. I stir the salt around and then I put it in my mouth and swish it around just like I would mouth wash. This is what my girl that did my piercings told me to do to clean it after I got it done so I still do it, just to clean the holes in my mouth really good.
 Then I put all my jewlery into a jewlery clean and scrub them, just to get that shine like there brand new! Let them dry then your all ready to put them back in:)
Hope this helps!
Keep It Beautiful Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment