Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Follow me on Beautylish.com http://www.beautylish.com/profile/rcyxaz

and Follow me on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/BabyShay161?feature=mhee

Monday, July 16, 2012

Fave Store:)

Hey Girls, I wanted to make a post about finding cute clothes for a thicker girl. One thing I hate about trying to find cute clothes for my size is that their expensive. So what I try to do is stick to one store and I subscribe to their emails to get coupons and know when there are deals going on and I aslo sign up for there rewards cards and all that.
 The store I LOVE is Maurices. I love it because they also have cute stuff in season, I can always find my size and the girls at the ones I go to are always helpful and really nice and they always give there honest opinon. I hate it when people tell me I look good in something when it actually looks bad. So im going to make a video with different outfits for all different styles and include the prices and all. Ill post a link after I post it to my youtube account. Hope You Enjoy!
Keep It Beautiful Girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment